Friday, May 10, 2013

Randomness - Photos from The Fair

I love the Fair! The many lights, the people-watching, the smells of fried foods, sweets, and my favorite cotton candy. The displays, the games, the rodeo, the buzz and hum of the people all combine for a visually spectacular (if sometimes over-stimulating) conglomeration. A few select shots for your viewing pleasure:
I shot LOTS of the Ferris Wheel, learning different shooting techniques from a friend.

The horticulture displays were intriguing. I liked the more unique flowers instead of just the traditional roses and gerbera daisies.

The carousel in motion was a spectacle of lights, motion and music.

A night at the rodeo: Rodeo Queens, Miss Montana, Broncs and Bulldoggin'!

I liked turning some of these shots into "old timey" photos. :)
 
Nothin' says "Cowboy Up" like leaping from a galloping horse onto a steer and wrastling him to the ground!

Lots of fun at the Fair - can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment